Wednesday 15 April 2009

Jeans sewing apron

This is my second sewing apron...I love Levis so had to go and buy a pair to make the apron. I love this one. Jordan, my 11 year old son made the belt for it. I love it!!! Does anyone want the other one? I will make a better belt for it.


Oh I saw this one and had to make it straight away. The only thing that I think I did wrong was made the tie part too skinny. But...it does tie up. I found it on Quilt Taffy but it is a from Karebear. Thanks heaps Karebear!!!! I love my new apron...I just think I will put a big R on the extra pocket I put on the front. Jordan took a heap of photos that I didn't like....so I took his photo...he thought I was only taking a photo of the apron...lol.

Have a cheap and cheerful day.
xxxRobby

4 comments:

  1. Love your site, Robby and all the great links I'd never find on my own. Jordan looks adorable but wait'll he sees this pic - he may not be too happy with you! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I have another pic of him posing like a model...it was a bit fuzzy...I was going to use that one.

    Thanks for your comment. It gives me the get up and go to keep scouring each day.

    xxxRobby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robby: This blog is just way too much fun! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are welcome Mary...glad you are having fun. I am sitting here...just had breakfast...and going to get back and find more for us all.

    xxxRobby

    ReplyDelete